1. How will I receive my finisher certificate?
Create your own, personalized finisher certificates through this Web site. Go to the “Results” tab on the homepage, type your information into the search bar and select your finisher certificate design.
2. If I did not pick up my runner shirt or pre-order commemorative pin, will it be mailed to me?
Shirts and pins will not be mailed out.
3. If I did not finish the race within the allotted time period, will I receive a certificate?
You will not be able to download a finisher certificate or receive an official finish time if you did not finish the race within the allotted time period.
4. When will the official race photography be available for purchase?
Official race photos will be posted and available for purchase approximately one week following the event. MarathonFoto will e-mail you your photograph proofs or you can visit MarathonFoto.com after the race to view your race photos.
5. Where can I find information about other commemorative items for purchase?Click here to view the commemorative items that are available for purchase.
6. How can I receive my age group or other awards if I was not present at the award ceremony?
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail your award to you.